My Next Pet Blog is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by following the procedures outlined in this DMCA Policy.
Notice of Infringement:
To file a notice of infringement with My Next Pet Blog, you must provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with My Next Pet Blog. The counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which it appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, the Northern District of California.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of such person.
My Next Pet Blog may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA Policy, please contact us at here.
Effective Date: 1st March, 22